In The News...

A terrible day 5 years ago. Lots of remembrances going on. 25,000 lost their life.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JiMye5puiyw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tree fallers.........................#1
Tree trimmers and pruners...#2

When Carl walked into my hospital room Friday, he said something about having a dangerous job, and me winding up in the hospital with the sniffles... :lol:

I spoke to the Under Sheriff today about some stuff. Namely, my concealed carry permit has not been sent to me yet, I renewed it but its been three weeks.

I mentioned the news to him and his thought is that MORE people should be able to defend themselves. They are working on a program to get training for women and people who want a CCW but are unsure of the process, afraid of guns, just apprehensive.

Ruger LCR 5 shot .38 +P.

Its the bigger version with a three inch barell and adjustable sights. Might get her a laser for it later.

Sunofabitch shot my friend in the closet. She was hiding. Better to fight back I reckon.
Nice looking weapon Jim. Never shot a hammerless.
It would be interesting to know if Darcy owned a gun.

Its the version with a hammer and adjustable sights Ray, the hammerless version was to small for her hands.

She came from a house with guns, her dad was a hunter, her brother is a fish cop for the State. Couldnt say for sure. She sure needed one.

This program I might get involved with that the Sheriff is trying to get started would make it better for women who are intimidated by guns to own one for personal defense.

Sorry to hear Jim. The smug look on that dushbags face in one article I read...cowardly sumbitch.

That drug article is sad. Goes to show why we had the largest heroin bust ever, recently in the Bitteroot Valley.

Back