How'd it go today?

It seems like Stig has some very good youngsters that will listen patiently, even though they might have heard the same stories before. :lol:

Jay, whenever I visit with my old mentor, he tells the same old stories, I've heard for 30+ years, and I dutyfully listen.

So I damned well expect the same consideration from my youngsters:lol:

Been back and forth to the county fair all weekend with the kids. Kat had a goat entered and Sewth was helping the other goat owners as well with Kat. One day all of us helped in the showing of all but the Boer goats. And even then we helped move some of them. I am whooped. Today was the last day. Unlimited rides for the kiddos. Brought home the goat and have her quarenteened as some goats near her got sick. She placed second in the dry yearling catagory. Her and Kats first showing. We made some good contacts and really did have a lot of fun. See if I can get some of the pictures sorted out. Just happy to be home getting kids showered and bathed. Warm up some dinner and go to bed.

Been trying to kick a sinus infection most the weekend. Got 3-5" of rain starting late Saturday, and into parts of today, so no work for us tomorrow. Going to work on the equipment, get some things moved around so all the ducks are in a row come Tuesday.

Scores this fella today. Needs hood painted. Motor tranny and rear are fresh. Needs rear tires and lights installed on the flatbed. 460 auto superduty. No cab rust at all. I went over it like a nutcase. Frame is pure.smooth and black, no rot. Gave him a tired 660 and a triaxle log truck of firewood logs.

IMAG0643.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346794543.757414.jpg

May be a distant cousin Chris. Mine came from somewhere near Butch. 7.3 turbo diesel 5 speed. Nice score.

Had some legal stuff to do today at the court house .Good Lawd my wifes mother has been dead for over two years and the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing .

My wife was legal guardian over her mother because the old lady was incompetant .As such these matters have to be examined by the court system every two years and there is a fee involved .Now in this age of information gathering one would certainly have thought the matter was lain to rest at the old gals passing .Good grief no ,Mrs. Smith had to provide a death certificate to prove the old lady kicked the bucket .Now how damned silly is that ,that same certicate was issued through the exact same county they just never cross referenced it .It isn't any wonder things get so screwed up .:what:

Heck maybe ill turn it into a work ready chip rig all sexied up and inspected and sell it. Sell my vermeer 1250, add the truck cash to it, which will be just about pure profit, and grab that used bandit 250 that always appears in my thoughts.

Back