How'd it go today?

The video only showed about 1/3 of the test cutting I did and it still had fuel left. My cheap Kobalt 12" with 96Wh battery would barely have made it through the cuts in the video without dying.

Lots to look at there. Housekeeping is a bit of an issue....😉 Whose paying rental on the abandoned compressor?

The compressor's probably owned. It's a little sloppy there, but that was a staging area for most of the job. A lot of wood from stripped forms. I think the plastic was covering rebar cages that were tied and left. This structure went on pause while waiting for a leaking waterline(36" or 48". Not sure which it was) to get replaced.

Sparrows Point. Particularly, it's MD 151 in front of the new Amazon warehouses. They were going up when this job started. Traffic wasn't too bad I started the job, and now there's trucks everywhere.

Home by 3:30 and up the neighbors black cherry by 4:00. Did more end weight reduction and removed dying limbs. Used my telescoping fishing pole hook device for the first time. I was able to toss my lanyard 8’ away horizontally, grab it, clip it on my D, and pull myself over to said limb. It works well.

Prices are going up anyway. Regardless of anything else, you have to raise prices to stay even. You can stay home and not make money. It's easier that way :^D

Back