How'd it go today?

Nothing for you to be concerned about cory. It isn't hard to setup right, but it has to be done. My mother's getting senile, and isn't competent to do something like that. The problems can range from breaking an arm, getting stuck upsidedown, or falling out altogether. I'm guessing my mother fell out altogether.

I do. About 170 hours on it now. No issues so far. Iv'e had it in places no bucket could ever go with out being winched out, 4x4 or not. It handles snow very well. Cold, I flew it in 10* and did fine the hydros are cold blooded but the engine never skipped a beat with two cycles of glow plug. I only had the one sensor freezing up but that was an easy fix. And even tho the sensor was froze in the wide outrigger configuration it still worked in it's narrow configuration. Some of the proximity sensors can be annoying at times but you learn to work around them. I really dig the aluminum basket over fiberglass, tho I do want to add a piece of closed cell foam to the floor for next winter helping heat loss out ma feet.

I'll fill in for Merle

@lxskllr check out the book somatics by Thomas Hanna. Has saved my shoulder a few times. good stuff I always forget to do until I get hurt, but serious relief in a day or 2

Yeah Merle loves that good stuff!

I even bought one of the books on it, but I couldn't get it to work for me:whine:

Tried to replace my cracked phone screen today. Ended up breaking the battery. Not a commonly stocked battery so nobody has one, but found one on Amazon which I can get by tomorrow night. So I pulled out a couple of my old flip phones and am trying to charge up the batteries to see if I can get a phone to use for a day. Absolutely amazing how naked and isolated a person feels when your phone is gone.

I was actually ready to buy a replacement phone but the guy in the Metro PCS store was such a complete and utter jackass that I just walked out. He probably saved me several hundred dollars so I'm not mad. I will contact Metro PCS to let them know about it though.

Edit- SIM card is different so I'm screwed.

That sucks. I hate that batteries aren't removeable anymore. Companies are obsessed with thinness for the technical gee whiz factor I guess, cause pretty much have to use a case to make it holdable. Spend $100 paying for engineering you don't want, then another $40 to reverse the engineering via a case :^S

Sean,
We have two granddaughters now. If Haley’s Petzl harness is available we’d put it to good use! Let me know if that works, and how much to Venmo or PayPal you for shipping to 19711.

Longish day throwing around 70 pound permeable pavers redoing a neighbor’s driveway. First one laid at 8:50am and last one went in at about 5:45pm. (1.5 hr nap in the midday heat!) After a long day of cleaning up storm-damaged trees yesterday I am ready for an easy day. Tomorrow we’ll be clearing the vines, poison ivy, and multi flora that took over the back half of another neighbor‘a yard, spreading soil, and seeding it.
2BDAC54D-77DD-48A1-B59F-BEC0BDC1F990.jpeg

Attachments

• 7ED183CD-3FFC-46EF-B783-DF77668DDCCC.jpeg
    7ED183CD-3FFC-46EF-B783-DF77668DDCCC.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
  • 1FA45C80-4C0F-47B7-A089-EA9F500D3203.jpeg
    1FA45C80-4C0F-47B7-A089-EA9F500D3203.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 5
looks great. looking at the same product to connect the driveway to a equipment parking area. I am thinking it would reduce the ruts the chipper and trailer make in the spring.

Back