How'd it go today?

I can’t, this is leftovers from closing down the bar, that I helped build. Sad day, I was tasked with dumping out what I wouldn’t drink. I brought home a lot, but still dumped close to a grand worth of booze down the drain. A little piece of me died, as I cried, that day! Terribly shitty job!

I know, I know, but there’s only so much booze I like to drink, I’ve only got so much room, on top of all the beer I bought home, how much do you need, and how long are you going to store it before it goes bad? Everything I dumped was already opened with pour spouts in and no caps. Everyone has said the same thing, Butch, but seriously, what do you do with all of it?

Took the dog for a ride & picked up some groceries.

Went to the local community library to scan some paperwork and email it back to myself...lady at the desk walked me right to the machine and did it all right from the copier for me...she put in a quarter to start the machine and it spit the coin back out after the email was sent...they didn't charge me anything...:)

spent an hour or so filling some 1 lb propane bottles with a 30lb today.
I originally planned on running the 30# on one of the heaters I'm using to warm some of the house, but it has an older nozzle evidently and the only thing that it fits without leaking is my transfer adapter.:|: That's fine...gave me an excuse to round up the 20 or so 1 pounders I've got laying around.

Figures we're getting a record setting cold snap all next week while my furnace & savings are both down...

Never fails, starters, batteries, heaters and a/c, all die on the hottest or coldest days. I’m sorry, been there on all accounts.

It's good so far, basement is staying ~42f without any heat right now. living room staying 59 with little heater on low.

I tightened up a few air leaks this morning in prep for the single digits coming my way.

Hoping to have a new one installed sometime next week.

what do you do with all of it?
Wisco isn't all that far away, road trip!
It's good so far, basement is staying ~42f without any heat right now. living room staying 59 with little heater on low.

I tightened up a few air leaks this morning in prep for the single digits coming my way.

Hoping to have a new one installed sometime next week.
Keep the water flowing thru the pipes on exterior walls.

No pipes on exterior walls here...I plumbed it...all Pex ;) I've got a big heater I can turn on if it drops to near freezing. Pump, well, tank & manifolds are all right together.

I agree...did the whole house in a short day with no leaks.

If you can stay away from buying too many specialty connectors it's quite affordable.

Yup, get the crimp tool, a bag of copper rings, and a few plastic 90s and you are off to the races. The best part is that you can pull it like romax in finished walls and stuff. No problem if it freezes either, hard to beat.

Usual Sunday, paperwork, then maintenance, then mowing the lawn for the first time this year, couple of beers, Liverpool v Everton on the telly, roast chicken, wife on the phone to her mother, yada, yada, yada.....

My Sheriff buddy got ahold of me last night, his mom committed suicide yesterday, he’s not dealing with it well.

Back