How'd it go today?

First video I was just bringing the machine home.

It was 4 or 5 miles as the crow files from the house. The adjuster bar on the left side of the dozer had come apart and I needed to get it home to weld it. Thats why it looks funny.

Second video I was just on my way home from dozing a trail up to the folks place.....so again, no action shots.

I am pretty busy in the cab....I will have to get a go pro mounted to my bean.

OK...that's what it looked like to me...thanks for confirming.

10-4 on busy in the cab...trying to control a mechanized rhino and run a GoPro...keep the hands on the rhino horns.

Cool stuff.

Had a good day even though I lost my favorite saw. A near 20 year old 046 expired at 11:34 am. Hoping to rebuild her. It’s never a good thing to have smoke come out from the head gasket. I’m going into mourning now. It might be a few days till I perk back up

Geez that is some livin out there.

You use the ripper much?

That dozer doesn't even seem to grunt. Serious power. Good video.

I saw some picts where trees had gone through houses...killed some folks up your way.

Yeah there have been a few bad ones here. Such a shame that good money comes with such devastation

THAT is what I wanted to see...tracks, a wave of snow moving in front of you. Good capture. It looks like a trackless wilderness...the North Pole or something.

I think I would go insane Jim. Holy hell does that look boring. I’d be good for an hour maybe till I got stir crazy. The fact I was in a D8 might keep me content for another half hour and then lookout. I’d be pushing something over besides snow.

like Brah......DUDe and TOTally?

Nothing as common as that...:). Chopsin for talking, greeze for a big meal...stop ya noise for shutup...then the whole flicking snapping fingers for expressions of delight or vindication... Who's ya daddy for.an opening gambit to find out if we are.related, ace boy for when you can't remember a bloke's name, similarly ace girl, and depending on the context of the conversation can mean other things
I could go on...someone actually wrote a dictionary...

Video!!

I ask because I kinda figured a straight english accent is way off.

Hearing Gary on video, or the like, reminds me to read thing with an accent, as I can remember to.

How funny... the misrepresentation of ourselves through text.

Back