How'd it go today?

Agh,the turkey has been eaten and the bones picked clean.The best is yet to come.Cold turkey sandwiches with gravey,yum.Oh maybe a little apple pie with a nice scoop or 6 of ice cream would go well too.:)

pruned a little hedge, killed a little pine, hit the dump, tools to storage depot, home to computer. steak for dinner in about 3-4 hours. might have to snack between now and then.

went well, were in grats pass since my wifes on call. went to elmers and the wife had turkey dinner and i had bacon eggs and hashbrowns! gonna watch robinhood men in tights now :)

oops spelled it wrong. yeah been in there a few times to pick up some biners or such. theyre kinda out of the way so i dont go much

I am playing hookie again! Head off in a few minutes to go fishing. An early Christmas present for my folks, we chartered The Main Attraction. We are targeting Sailfish and Mahi Mahi.

http://www.mainattraction.org/

We have fished them before and looking forward to the action. !/2 charter today as my mom can't go much longer.

No way in Hell would I go shopping today. I'm about 1.5 miles away from a big mall and I heard the frikkin news helecopter hovering over their parking lot for 20 minutes this morning, between 7:35 and 7:55. :roll: The radio DJ said that the mall parking lot was over 50% full before 8am.

Well, I tell you what fishing beats shopping any day of the week. We had a good day today. John landed a sailfish and my mom caught the only dolphin. (mahi mahi )

A dude who's worked for us for a number of years quit recently proper notice and all and he's been a real solid guy so I'm taking him out for drinks and dinner shortly. We're both getting dropped off and picked up, it could get interesting :D .

Snow day today. Took my wife to the M.D. This morning and snow resumed in the PM so I blew off paying work and chased parts,did banking etc.

Well, I tell you what fishing beats shopping any day of the week. We had a good day today. John landed a sailfish and my mom caught the only dolphin. (mahi mahi )

Wow Gigi,

I have a friend who goes out, and then brings me lots of fish.
the Yellowtail lasted for three weeks!

If I am not careful, my deep freeze would be loaded over maximum from what he brings me.

I have a couple of questions:
Do you attempt to only eat the smaller fish because of mercury?

...and do you eat primarily fish?

Thanks

Frans

Back