How'd it go today?

Reads like you've got some steady work Jay. Good Deal!

I go to "audition" for a band Sat. I already know the Bass and Mandolin players. Not the greatest group around but Will serve fine for someone to get out and pick with, and the stage thing is definitely motivation to work on my chops.

I like when the crane comes out with a skilled operator and I know what it will cost me per hour ($2400 brake job, and now something else to fix on my chip truck). His maintenance costs are his business.

Do you have to get a crane from the Quad Cities?

No there is a guy in my city that has a crane company he has got a 45 tonner and a 15 tonner. I have not worked with him yet but the sub I use has and from what I hear he is pretty smooth.

Little D wanted to say Hi. We are watching a Baby Signing Time Video now that she is over 2 years old we are starting to allow her limited screen time, and a forward facing car seat.

Worked over a row of cedars. Previously topped. Speed lined logs with brush over big, important rhododendrons, like 20-25' tall.

Dahlia writes:
kjhkl0000FFJK;fw2r2y33333000000002222202..' lfkccuyf,lcxkjiskcosiooiopl;;lkkjuiolfkld,xlzlxl.x.kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkokkkkhgffddtgbnmkl

15.SSp0oijjkkkkkk''''d

Thanks, Dave. Not so steady except for the two jobs, but the township is moving progressively in a direction to deal with the Pine moth infestation, budgeting money. I heard the sum 500 grand mentioned. :O Looks like there might be more steady in the future. People are being encouraged to burn Pine in their stoves, mixed with hardwoods, and some new hot spring place is on the drawing board where they will have boilers designed to burn Pine for the outdoor baths. Once they have a greater usage for the logs, there will be more cutting.

The steroids Im on for my back are screwing with me. Ive left the house a few times and felt like superman. I put my saddle on one morning and physically felt like superman. I tore some trees apart hard and fast. Aaaaaaaaaand then reality sets in later. I flare up and am chair bound. I have to watch these steroids. They trick me.

Ha, feeling like superman, for any reason, usually has a backlash effect.

I was warned too. I didn't know how rough Ive felt since December until I felt relief. The relief the steroids bring make me feel 30 years old again. I forgot lately how good it feels to be thirty.

Note to self: feel like superman? Stay in bed!:lol:

Reminds me of Burgess Meredith in Grumpy Old Men. "You wake up one day, and you realize you aren't 87 anymore".

Back