Good-Bye Old School Hardhat

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
It ain't like I'm gonna throw it away, but I just ordered a skullbucket (Petzl Vent, white NOT red!) with all the trimmings.

And I bought it from WesSpur! :beer:

cool. I have a vertex vent. white also. I have the muff / visor kit for it but dont use it as I rarely use a chainsaw thingamajig.

How come the new helmet? I have a white vertex but mostly flying my bucket I wear a normal Husqvarna hardhat with muffs and a visor(I hate to admit this but atleast it has no Husky sticker on it).

Anybody need a Red Vertex Vent? Looks cool but doesn't fit my big eared, pointy head right. I shuffled the muffs and visor over to a Frendo that I find delightful-I wonder if I'll ever find another like it?

That would scare the 'lil old ladies.

Sometimes hey ned skeered!!!!

"Hand me my big saw Bubba, I'ma gonna kill me a tree! (Starts saw and "clears it out) "VROOOOOOM, VROOOOOM" BRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAA!
Let's GIT-ER-DONE BABY!!!!"

Did I mention I don't play well with others yet:lol:

Anybody need a Red Vertex Vent? Looks cool but doesn't fit my big eared, pointy head right. I shuffled the muffs and visor over to a Frendo that I find delightful-I wonder if I'll ever find another like it?

Watcha askin fer it?

Make a contribution (ammount at your discretion)to the Treehouse and send me your address.

Steve, I wear my Husky forestry system most of the time even for many climbs but I do have my climbing helmet for serious tree time.

for hedging and such I have a husqyvarna helmet kit for myself, a peltor setup for my helpers.

Back