facebook?

thats what we got Jesse, I just need to pick up a new cooking grate, the one we inherited is rust city.

Hey there fella....you should come over to Myspace. Ill Twitter on your Yahoo and you can Google all over my Facebook.

We got some new cards to include with our billing, see if we can drum up a following

Attachments

• facebook.jpg
    facebook.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 2
  • facebook1.jpg
    facebook1.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 2
I was wondering who the eff that was; when you jumped in I was like okay... see ya...

Fixed.

No, honestly. I swear i don't even mess with that farm shit.

Iwrote a spanish word on a picture of my kid and
He told me to speak engrish and move out of beaner land (california)
I wrote on his wall, if you don't like what I'm saying on my wall, then unfriend me.

Well, Viola. adios Uncle Rick.

Stupid Drama shit, though I've been snapping at people lately.

FYI- there is no deleting your account. I deleted mine last summer, then one day a couple months back i simply logged in using my old log in and password and viola there it was again,,,, like magic, just the way i left it. It may dissappear, but is never truly gone. Just embrace it.....the gubmint needs your status updates.

It's too much info on the net, Gary.
I've become more of a lurker lately on the internet.

Seriously, I'd almost rather go back to the yearly phone call.

I deleted my fb when I was in college. It was fun for a minute, then I figured out that I would rather talk to my friends in real life.

No, honestly. I swear i don't even mess with that farm shit.

Iwrote a spanish word on a picture of my kid and
He told me to speak engrish and move out of beaner land (california)
I wrote on his wall, if you don't like what I'm saying on my wall, then unfriend me.

Well, Viola. adios Uncle Rick.

Stupid Drama shit, though I've been snapping at people lately.

Haha, wow!

Back