Facebook for business?

• Yes.

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Not for business, just pleasure.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I don't use Facebook at all.

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
I am on Facebook and the people that I am friends with know that I own a tree service but it has yielded little business. I have only had a job or two because of it so I don't push it as far as advertising.

I have one for my business. Haven't got any jobs from it directly, but have linked customers to it so they can look at pics, etc.

My business is on facebook but I really do not care for folks pushing their business hard on facebook. I have defriended a few folks because all of their post were slimy sales pitches.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There is no crossover between my personal FB stuff and the business page, constantly trying to sell to your "friends" is a little unprofessional I feel.

I just have my name on there and i get a crap load of buisness leads from it - last month about 20k was facebook leads - in fact the people want even call me there always messaging me on FB its kind of annoying .But ill take the buisness - havent heard a peep out of FB since the storm though.

I just have my personal face book. Never get any business from it, most of mine comes from word of mouth/ reputation.

Back