Facebook friends.

arborworks1

Treehouser
Everyone who has Facebook look up delainey tree experts. They have a group page started, give the guy a little professional feedback. I'm afraid he is going to kill himself!!

Tree trimming and cutting. Licensed, insured and certified Arborist. No need to worry about cleanup... We clean our mess... Included in price... Competitive prices with local tree companies. Call 853-858-1709 or 843-624-2564

Certified....idiots? Gotta love how he took the main top out of the birch when it would have made getting the fork out from over the house so much easier.....

I don't see where I can comment. That video where the sycamore falls parallel to the house is wack, yo.

Holy shite! Is that a competitor of yours? I love that pic of the climber lying out on that low limb to make a chainsaw cut.

Piece of clothes line?:rolleyes:
How do you tactfully try to help? The link to the page said open group we could all go there and make notes about our safety concerns.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That has been my dilemma, I have not seen them working anywhere, heck I'd even offer up some old gear!

Competition is fine by me. Ultimately I don't want to see someone get hurt.

Scott, I don't think anybody could call them your competition.

Damn, that guy is going to be dead soon.

When I saw the FB posts from Amy, I first thought that's a fake customer, until I saw post after post after post showing she is part of the company. They must be dirt cheap. Amy says you get what you pay for. They travel. One pick-up truck, I'd guess. Room to haul brush, no need to have room for gear.

I gave them a link to this thread. I wonder if they will kick me out of the group?

They REALLY need a bit of guidance!

She's kicked me out of the group already.

I've invited her here, but I'm thinking she won't show up.

I asked he if she had WC, her answer was "I don't need your negative feedback."

Lordy.

I see a funeral home is a member of the group, I guess seeing those pic's they are hoping for a bit of business:O:O

This is great, almost.

Jesse Huffman
Hi guys! thanks for welcoming me into your group. Hers a little tree we cut down last week. Whatcha think?...let me get that link......
4 hours ago near Phoenix, AZ
Seen by 7
2 people like this.

Jesse Huffman http://youtu.be/a4l-1LqVoNM

Pine rigged into truck 2013
www.youtube.com
love the rigging to get the pieces into the truck towards the end. I like the wa...
See More
4 hours ago

Jesse Huffman are we doing it right?
3 hours ago

Amy James The video can only be viewed on a pc..... I'm moble
3 hours ago via mobile

Amy James 1. We don't spike trim outs.... 2. We spike removals 3. We have and know what the proper equipment is and use it..... The bashing of someone you don't even know or know anything about in all ur chats is ridiculous and unprofessional on y'all's part. Keep it up and we will repot to a very good friend at The Arborist Association...... Oopsssss to late..... Lol it's funny how u never know who knows who!!!!! Are y'all avid readers of TCIA? Or do y'all even know what that is? Lol I'm done! Where are u from Arizona.... Lol not to many trees up there...next time I'm on Baileys I think of y'all. Have a great day!
38 minutes ago via mobile

Amy James Please share this with ur drama causing friends on In WesSpur Spotlite chat that all the bashing is going on
35 minutes ago via mobile

Jesse Huffman Ok Im sharing it now. Report me to everyone! Awesome!
14 minutes ago

Jesse Huffman Whats TCIA lol you kidding me...yes PLEASE report me to all your "connections" I am a TCIA member, a CAA member, AZTCC Member, ISA Memeber, WCISA Member. You bet we are going to share. THANK YOU!
8 minutes ago

Amy James No thank you!!!!!
7 minutes ago via mobile

Back