EAT! Its hot and you have to eat, what do you go through a day?

This thread has gotten hilarious.

Ok, just pounded 6 eggs like they weren't there. I think 12 would feel good.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
IMG_0088.jpg

Wife is working still so going light tonight for dinner. Three BBQ chicken sandwiches and mac and cheese. I'll have to show you guys what a skinny guys eats for breakfast later. Didn't snap any pics this morning.

That looks damn good and bears a strong resemblance to my kitchen table- mass quantities and TH on the puter:lol:

I don't think I've had a glass of milk since I was five.... grrross!

Holy smokes, regular old milk men in the house!

Makes me way heavy and too much mucus... I'll have it with cookies once in a blue moon but never with dinner or the like.

Holy smokes, regular old milk men in the house!

Makes me way heavy and too much mucus... I'll have it with cookies once in a blue moon but never with dinner or the like.

Once with a blue moon gross!!!!!! I knew you hippies were weird. I too can eat a mountain for breakfast. I don't eat lunch then bankrupt the grocery cupboard in the eve. I will also say that I am quite certain I have drank 2 gals of water quite often during the day when it's hot.

The mucus could very well be a psychosomatic thing for me... I have no idea.

When I do drink milk, it's always whole. Sometimes I'll have a bowl of my son's cereal with some half and half, that's the goods.

Milk is only good when mixed with ice cream and strawberries. LOL!!! I don't mind a bit of milk from time to time but def don't make it part of my diet

Back