EAT! Its hot and you have to eat, what do you go through a day?

Water schmatter. Who here is eating a six egg breakfast as well as supporting fixings everyday for breakfast?

I will definitely go through 1-2 gallons of water in a day here in the summer. It seems crazy, but if you think of the energy required to do production tree work, i feel like it just keeps me sane. Usually have a nice headache at the end of a day.

Yup. Hot is hot here. And dry. I carried a gallon and half insulated jug full of water a day and when the heat was on, it was often not enough for the workday, let alone all day. Gotta hydrate........

............but. Six egg breaky? Anyone else?

6 eggs would be no problem for me. Back in the day I could comfortably eat 12, that would be a stretch, now. But the 2 gallons is hard to believe. Up to 1.5 during a hard hot day but 2 gallons?? Thats a lot.

My we treehousers are discriminating readers!

Day in and day out. I have three poached eggs for breakfast and it seems like a good sized breaky on a couple slabs of toast. I couldn't imagine six. I could do it I think, but I'd feel like laying down, instead of working.

Ill have to eat some eggs this wknd and report back!

Get the extra extra large. I never eat small eggs, now that I stop to think about it. The actual eggs we get from a neighbour of ours are quite large. So I could be off base I guess. Six smallish eggs I could see. Still a hell of a lot of eggs though imo.

...........but. Six egg breaky? Anyone else?

I have 4 every morning cooked in olive oil and butter with garlic and onions. Alongside a large plate of steamed greens. Also a large glass of kombucha followed by several cups of oolong tea. Every other day I will include a cup of (soaked over night ) mixed nuts.

No offense guys, but if I had the same breakfast every morning I might feel inclined to step in front of a commuter bus!

Six eggs ain't diddley. When I eat eggs I like two cups with lots of cheese and 3 or 4 pieces of toast.

I'd love to know how many scrambled eggs I could eat in a contest. I bet at least 3 dozen!

Attachments

• yolky.JPG
    yolky.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 33
  • eatme.jpg
    eatme.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 32
  • burp.JPG
    burp.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 33
I can eat six eggs in one sitting but I usually only have three or four, with 2 pieces of buttery toast, and either ham, sausage, or bacon. But that's on Sunday only. I don't really want to wake up early enough to cook a nice full breakfast every day.
And thanks Butch, I'm now hungry for breakfast at almost 11 pm.

Y'all are egg eating maniacs.

Heh Levi sometimes I mix it up. But 3 poached and toast is my go to.

One boiled egg and toast first thing. I thought that was quite a big breakfast if I'm honest, till I read this thread.

Back