EAT! Its hot and you have to eat, what do you go through a day?

I'm a skim milk drinker. 2-3 cups a day I'd say average. Love it.

Y'all are some big eaters. I'll give you that.

And by farm fresh eggs I mean farm fresh from a neighbour, real birds, running around pecking the earth and stuff. Can/do you guys easily get farm fresh goods?

ae.jpg

Water schmatter. Who here is eating a six egg breakfast as well as supporting fixings everyday for breakfast?

When I was in my power lifting phase, I used to eat 5-6 egg whites, bacon, and home fries. Nowadays I wouldn't make it out the door in the morning if I ate this much.

Eat up, Justin! Yes, I for one can get lots and lots of eggs like you are describing, we get eggs for free from my uncle who lives nearby.

I'm with Jared and Arnold on this, beer for breakfast aint so bad...:givebeer:

Wait a minute. Yolk less eggs certainly don't count as an egg in general discussion. I mean you'd have to say. No yolks. Like DTRuck did.

I couldn't imagine eating eggs without the yolk. That's the best part.

Something in my DNA I guess... I can drink at a steady pace all day and feel right as rain. I may not BE right as rain but I sure feel it!

That's the European way right? I had Czech and German neighbours where I lived in my last place. That old Czech devil used to tell me the secret was a shot in the morning first thing! Slivovitz. But homemade. Lol. Barely a step up from shine. He poisoned me once or twice.

Sounds about right. I had a Czech co-worker for a time. He was a rowdy drunk, it would take awhile for him to get there though. He told me it was commonplace to have sips of Brandy throughout the work day during the winter time.

Something in my DNA I guess... I can drink at a steady pace all day and feel right as rain. I may not BE right as rain but I sure feel it!

My 'lil bro had the same attitude. He died when he was 43.

Attachments

• butchblake2.jpg
    butchblake2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 46
Sorry to hear that, Butch.

For the record, I have not lived like that for a long time. I'm still recovering from my hard and fast lifestyle though. Eating was not a priority in those days, just a necessity I rarely enjoyed or did right.

A beer with breakfast isn't so bad. I only do it on Sundays though, and only one. Some thing I've done for years. Except for that year and a half I quit drinking entirely. When I was in construction we had a demolition job that was night shift. If get off at four am, drive an hour home, shower, and walk down to the bar for breakfast( my dinner). The owners were young and partied pretty hard. Quite a few mornings they would have to run to the bathroom after seeing me down a couple beers with my eggs

Ive done a tiny stint of night shift, after work beers at dawn etc- couldn't handle it full time. Levi its probably not until you crack open and blow the froth off your thirties that the rough side of booze shows itsleff

Back