Coast Redwood, Tree of Dreams and Fortune

Before the new revised Fundamentals book comes out, you guys should do what I did, buy an original copy and keep it as a collectors item. I still have my first copy with original dust jacket from when Bailey's first started selling Jer's book. That copy is pretty well dog-eared now.

Can't wait to read the Redwood book first though!

I know someone that might be interested in helping out!! PM Sent.

love
nick

Maybe I should offer a set of eyes too.

I'm rediculously good at spotting typos and stuff in bodies of text and books.

And moderately good with grammar / punctuation.

8)

Was that a joke??

I'm good at both, lol.

Joke?

No. Besides, you have nothing to do with my posting.

In construction, I got promoted due to a knack of locating defects in buildings. With books and text, I generally find stuff that's haywire. And even with songs and music, have found some issues before where number of syllables did not match the number of notes.

So I find it somewhat entertaining.

Actually my wife, Terri, has the job of doing the proof reading, but thanks for the offer nonetheless. Though I must not fail to mention that Mario is in one of the chapters. Some place in Jedediah Smith State Park, if I recall correctly.

Oh my gosh, I am so excited! Are you taking pre-orders? I just need to tell you how thrilled MB and I were when you joined the Treehouse, you are the most respected climber in the world. IMHO

Thank you, Vee. It should be shipping by late summer. Well, if all my ducks are in a row, it will. I'll be sure that you're on the early order list.

I missed the joke. But got it now. Man, you got to be sharp in this crowd.

Thank you, Vee. It should be shipping by late summer. Well, if all my ducks are in a row, it will. I'll be sure that you're on the early order list.

One more copy with be coming to Oregon too, when it's ready.

I'll probably be bringing it with me on my redwood trips too, to show to folks I meet or know down that way.

I'm excited for the book. I'm in bodega bay right now, having driven through the redwoods yesterday, and fort Bragg last night. Thought off you and Terri. Heading to pt Reyes in a few.

Rub it in, why don't you!

I'm in Denmark and frigging envious.

I'll get back some day, that is for sure.

I remember some discussions about how we could get Jerry into the Treehouse. I can't recall who the main trapper was, probably had to be Butch.

I was nominated! Too cool to pass up!

Actually Butch contacted me way earlier. I think even before the internet. I received a letter in the mail from him. Which included some pictures of himself. One in a gnarly huge cottonwood. Butch said something to the effect, "Good to know there's some real treemen out there."

And not long after that I went to go see him. Great times with everyone in the House since.

Back