CHIPPER WINCH 006.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 13
  • CHIPPER WINCH 007.jpg
    CHIPPER WINCH 007.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 13
  • CHIPPER WINCH 008.jpg
    CHIPPER WINCH 008.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 13
it is, thats the most confusing part which is why i added the under shot. you see 2 bolts on the lever, the bottom bolt just has a square head on the inside that rides in the groove you see in the underneath shot. the grooved piece is connected to the shaft by a key in the shaft so its always turning. make sence?

I think I got it, the lever side is the business end. The side where the motor is, is just a pillow block. Too advanced for Brendon's homebrewness.

right, its just a through shaft so the drum is just sitting on the shaft till the lever is engaged. a simpler way would be to feed the slack out, only down side is its a little slower

i dont know the gpm, prolly not to hard to find. its a model 13. its not super fast but is waaay faster than electric. full throttle would be a real fast walking pace

Willie, one more favor.

What are the dimensions on the drum? The diameter/length of the pipe the rope wraps around, and the diameter of the 2 paddles on the ends.

How much rope you have on there? Looks liek 3/8"? I am thinking 100-150" would be nice.

yup, tomorow. i dont remember how much line is there. started with 1/2" stable braid but couldnt fit much on. thats the stuff from sherrils, black widow or something like that. around 7000lb and 3/8". its worked well

looks like i missed a day:|:
anyway the shaft that goes through the drum is 1 1/8" dia. part the rope winds around is 3" dia. side walls are 10" diam. forgot to measure across but id say about 8"

3264820_fb3b70aa11_m.jpg
:drink:

Back