Camelbak Hydration System

what do you classify as fake salt?

I usually go through alot of bananas and dried banana chips. Been trying to get away from gatorade, maybe 3 a week.

Potassium chloride, hmmm, haven't tried it... but I'm going to now.

At one time i did the potassium pills, plus magnesium for a good balance. Now I just use diluted gatoraide. You can buy single serving packs of electrlites too, but I try to keep pills out of my liver...thank you very much.

:D Sqwincher
qwikstik.png

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This arrived today. It appears to be most excellent! Way better than the $20 walmart virgin I road tested.

ambush_wo_jpg.jpg

I dunno, this 1.5 liter model seems a tad too small - good for maybe one medium live oak trim. It's exactly half the weight/reservoir capacity of the Ambush model. It's looking like the two liter models are probably gonna be the best option.

I'm liking mine! :thumbup:

Attachments

• camelbak.jpg
    camelbak.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 8
Yep, I have a little one and a big one. Technically the little one is my son's but I use in the winter.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I didn't really need them today, but I used the smaller one, just to check it out. I had five easy pine TD's with a crane and one I had to climb to release a hung up tree. I had to refill it once (which wasn't a problem) during the day, so I'm thinking I'll like this smaller style.

I don't know WHAT I'll ever do with the three liter model. Maybe on my next giant pecan TD in a postage-stamp sized backyard I'll find a use for it. I still have the two liter one on it's way...

Just replaced my old Camelbak 70oz with a new one. The sealing ring at the opening had failed, and the cap split, and it seems small spares are hard to come by in the UK. I couldnt even replace the bladder as (apparently) Camelbak are slow to produce replacements. So I bought a new Sabre 70oz, (the black one) need the fluids this time of year.

Attachments

• IMG00068.jpg
    IMG00068.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 63
I just found out the replacement bladder I bought for my small one is a fanny pack bladder... dammit.

Back