caddy pads

Put them in a vise and use a mill bastard flat file and make them the same shape as they were before.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, they are steel inserts, just checked. I sharpened my spurs too, per buck's instructions online. :) We'll see how they work if I need 'em wednesday.

Well, they are steel inserts, just checked. I sharpened my spurs too, per buck's instructions online. :) We'll see how they work if I need 'em wednesday.

bolt them to the shank......I posted a thread somewhere bout this. Tiny 1/8 bolt will stop the steel cup from flopping around.............or say fock it and but some carbon gecks

take a wrap with the lower strap on the leg iron, about ankle high.

thats if your using an upper leg strap for the lower, keeps it from sliding back and forth

Ah, I get it - so you have something to pull against to get it tight.

well if you have a proper lower strap with the ring that holds the strap and spur as one, if you just run a strap through the slot (for the ring) then the strap can slide back and forth through the slot. by taking a wrap around the shank it keeps the strap from moving independant of the spur. this also minimizes the movement of your foot in the spur. hope that made sence. try buckiling in normal and wiggle your foot then try it with an upper strap through the lower slot youll see

Back