Best Mops??

• Thread starter JohnB
  • Start date
  • Replies 160
  • Views 14K
What the...??? Who did that? And how? :?

Umm, anyway, thanks! 8)

I fixed it. For some reason the option for the simple editor was checked in your options, I changed it. I'm not sure but I think that's something you could have done.

Anyone else with this 'no smileys' problem let me know.

Great, we just blew to smithereens a great mop thread.

I finally broke down and checked this thread...EVERYBODY is wack! But still a fine thread.

Oh, no mop, spot clean with wet rag as needed, good scrubbing on hands and knees spo-radically.

1) Spray cleaner on floor.

2) One large towel on each foot.

3) Do the electric slide for a few minutes, preferably with achy breaky heart playing in the background.

4) You now have a clean floor.

P.S. You might want to keep the window shades down

In the Phillipines they use half a coconut husk to shine the wooden floors. They put one foot on it and go from side to side. The oils in the husk actually shine the floor and do an excellent job!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wq4LM5oGCVs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wq4LM5oGCVs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

when I lived in Nevada and the boss's wife was gone he would get a shovel of snow bring it in and swish it around with a broom and then broom it out the door.

In the Phillipines they use half a coconut husk to shine the wooden floors. They put one foot on it and go from side to side. The oils in the husk actually shine the floor and do an excellent job!

'coconut husk'....is that the green part OUTSIDE the hard shell?....that's interesting. Sounds like the almond stick you can buy for wood now'days.

Steve....that sounds cool*....you'd have to work pretty fast though.

*(pun acknowledged)

They were about the size of a soccer ball, cut in half. You put the wide part on the floor with your bare foot on top of it, sliding back and forth while pressing down.

It made for a good leg workout.

GOT IT!! Upside down! Cool. Thanks Butch.

I did a quick Wiki check, nothing about shining floors, but found some interesting Philippine mythology here

Nice Paul, I often wondered if they still sold those.

Anything to get my wife from wasting a roll of paper towels a day....;)

Nice Paul, I often wondered if they still sold those.

Anything to get my wife from wasting a roll of paper towels a day....;)

last time we saw the commercial I said to the wife, " seriously, get me the phone, I am buying that shit up!" she told me to go have a cold shower. :) hahahaha

last time we saw the commercial I said to the wife, " seriously, get me the phone, I am buying that shit up!" she told me to go have a cold shower. :) hahahaha

The fella that does those commercials looks like a crackhead:D

Back