Best Mops??

• Thread starter JohnB
  • Start date
  • Replies 160
  • Views 14K
I have found that angry looking cartoon men work best for mopping floors.

Attachments

• u28940293.jpg
    u28940293.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea Jerry I quess that sums it up.

its no wonder he wanted to know. with the wife having a baby hes in charge of clean up:D

Keep this thread alive !!!
Anybody here just use paper towels & Windex to hit the high spots ? A French-floor-washing, as it were ?!?

Well heck, for the record I just bought the wife some of those Shamwow rags and some mops. I always get those great ideas after ten beers and an infomercial.

Anybody here just use paper towels & Windex to hit the high spots ? A French-floor-washing, as it were ?!?

For years now, TC.

When the kids were little, and played on the floor I'd be washing the kitchen and bathroom floors on my hands and knees with a rag/sponge....weekly or more. NOW.....with everyone upright (usually) I don't see the point. I mean how clean is it REALLY, 10 seconds after it dries someone walks in with bit of animal poop caught in the tread of a boot/shoe and it's instantly back to it's original state. CLEAN floor? Who's kidding who?

That's pretty much how I do it... but I use a sponge. Don't even own a mop.

Yeah, I agree Rotax. As mundane as this thread first started out it really proved its potential!

Look at the hits!

Possibly could qualify as a new forum.

John, thank you.

When you're composing your reply, just click on one of the smileys on the right to put them in your post. Each smiley is made by a combination of symbols and the forum software displays the appropriate smiley when those symbols are typed. :) is the basic smiley, :D is the toothy grin, :lol: is the laughing smiley, etc.

My reply screen doesn't have the smilies on the side like that. I have to open a new window to access. How'd you do that?

What the...??? Who did that? And how? :?

Umm, anyway, thanks! 8)

Back