Best Mops??

• Thread starter JohnB
  • Start date
  • Replies 160
  • Views 14K
hahaha I wouldnt trust him driving the ice cream truck, thats fo sho!
IceCreamMan1.jpg

The ice cream guy who comes through our neighborhood has his name written on the side of the truck, "Scary Larry."

...Slime 'n rot, rats 'n snot 'n vomit on the floor
Fifty ugly soldiers, man, holdin' spears by the iron door
Knives 'n spikes 'n guns 'n the likes of every tool of pain
An' a sinister midget with a bucket an' a mop where the blood goes down the drain

Frank Zappa- the torture never stops

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AoHjaawiKMw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AoHjaawiKMw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol:

When I eventually replace my old carpet with either tile or wood flooring, I'm getting the Swiffer sweeper. I know several people with wood floors (including a couple bachelors with dogs) and they all use the Swiffer. Better than sweeping, easier than mopping.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You know at first Nick said I was a Dork and maybe I am because I really don't see what's so bad about this thread. Hey a Mop is a piece of equipment just not tree equipment. And if any ya'll are fighters you can say "I used his head for mop and his butt for a broom" when you're talking war stories.

'coconut husk'....is that the green part OUTSIDE the hard shell?....that's interesting. Sounds like the almond stick you can buy for wood now'days.

Steve....that sounds cool*....you'd have to work pretty fast though.

*(pun acknowledged)

Good job Che.:)

In the Phillipines they use half a coconut husk to shine the wooden floors. They put one foot on it and go from side to side. The oils in the husk actually shine the floor and do an excellent job!

Palmer loves coconut oil. We spread a bunch of coconut mulch in a lot across the canal from us and Palmer will go over and just roll in it.

I wish I could say that I mop the floors with this guy......

2745241918_fe4704a0e4_o.jpg

Uhhhm, he ain't no bigger than a minute. Might not take much effort. But...

Catching him while he's in a tree. To use him for a clean up on aisle 4 might be a different story.

Palmer loves coconut oil. We spread a bunch of coconut mulch in a lot across the canal from us and Palmer will go over and just roll in it.

With a name like "Palmer", OF COURSE he loves coconut oil!!! :P :D

Back