Axe men

Only one time would a fool wave a cresent wrench in my face, if even that. :what:
You got that right .We'ed go to duke city ,wrench or no wrench .

That series is shall we say over dramatized and highly scripted .

Saturday at the GTG there was a faller from Idaho and his comment about that series is about like what most of us have percieved .

A chopper pilot with air sickness. Classic! His pompous ass needed firing. Refused to be trained, couldn't do the job, and always whining.

If Brad sucked so bad, then Rygaard was the idiot for even hiring him.

It might not be to dramatized. I've never seen any of these shows(no tv) but I have seen loggers go toe to toe before, brothers to boot.

Lordy, that crazy wack water logger's crane has more rust on it than paint.

Seriously, I mean... do they think we're that stoopid? :what:

I do enjoy the show as far as techniques, and logging equipment. I was always a sucker for construction sites, logging sites, etc.

Although when they talk all I hear is Charlie Browns mom, or was it his teacher? YaknowwhatImean.

i loved it when that boat and trailer go sliding down into the water, especially the kid trying to stop it from behind and
the looks on the dock owners face
i wanted to see the ss aqaua logging guy get busted by fish and game...how do i see that footage?
glad to see Pihl fired doowap and the drunk faller dwayne quits...again
all in all i watch it whenever it s on

I watched the first episode and just lost interest in the whole series.

I did watch some of last nights episode. I could only take so much of the staging and dramatics before I just lost interest in it again.

I don't know if that S&S Aqua is really that stupid or if it isn't staged for the show. I really can't believe someone can be that much of a bonehead and have an anger management problem like he does. I sure wouldn't want to be portrayed as that stupid on national television.

The sawmill dude with the big Barco loader was cool. I liked him.

Drunk or not old Dwayne knows his stuff and so does that tall skinny cutter that works for Rygard.

I like Dwayne. I haven't seen any of the second season, but in the first, he seemed to be mostly in control.

I'll have to get a hold of "Bush Weasel " on another site to get the true low down on that western logging . I don't know myself ,never been there ,never saw it in action .

Old Weasel is a faller from Idaho that came to the Ohio GTG .Brought uncle Al a Lombard saw that must have came over on the Mayflower . I'll make it putt some time .

Back