Axe men

I think some crews worked better than others.

But that Dwayne that walked off the hill seemed like he needed the simmering down before an accident.

I just watched 3 episodes the other day... first time...

It's not nearly as bad as I expected... but the water guys should not even be on the same planet with the loggin' crews. They are not a "Timber Company" ar even close to bein' "Loggers". The old man is a disgrace to the show.

You guys that are yakkin' about Dwayne need to realize somethin'... there are a lot more guys out there in the woods EXACTLY like him... there is one in every crew... To be honest with you... a lot of it is fairly realistic... it's just presented in a Bullshit way. My Dad and I are the only men in our family not to be career loggers... so I've been around it one way or another, almost my whole life.

There is no "race" off the mountain to the mills... It is all about truck loads and BF per load... but these guys aren't tryin' to kill each other to get to the mill like the Discover Channel would have you believe...

You also gotta remember that a lot of those guys in that show are 2nd, 3rd, and some are 4th generation loggers. They came out of high school (if they even graduated) and went to work in the woods... It's all they know... it's in their blood.

I might watch more episodes now... to see how this turns out... However the river salvage guy is just a piece of shit that makes the show not that enjoyable... I wanted his kid to deck him... When he bowed up on his old man... and the old bastid egged him on... I actually yelled at the TV... "HIT HIM!"

Gary

You guys that are yakkin' about Dwayne need to realize somethin'... there are a lot more guys out there in the woods EXACTLY like him... there is one in every crew...
I crack up all the time watchin Dwayn. He could pass as my uncles twin brother sounds like him talks like him drinks like him and same sense of humor biggest differrance is my uncle uses Stihls and is older..

Too much drama. I like the theme of the show but making a huge deal of every set back gets annoying.

Another episode without Browning footage. Hmmmmmm?:?

Jimmy has 6 logs in 7 weeks. He's on fire!:D

I feel bad for the son being such a loser that he can't go find another job. There's no way in hell I would work for somebody yelling at me like that all of the time. But, overall I find the water loggers pretty damn funny. I think my favorite quote of Dwane's is "lets go drink some whiskey" When does the show usually come on? I only caught it when there was a marathon and it showed about four seasons in a row.

I think it's more a cash cow for the state than anything. They're just pizzed they didn't get their cut of the money on sales and permits. If it was really THAT big a deal for underwater habitat, they wouldn't have permits to begin with.

I find the series interesting but I'm sure very much sensationalized .

If evey timberman was as grumpy as a majority of those folks they would either have to be as tough as nails or keep a dentist on consignment .

That clown fishing water logged stuff out of the river is a hoot though .:lol:

In Washington State you can't so much as remove a pebble from a river legally... it is all due to the Chinook and Coho Salmon runs...

So those big logs are to be left unless the proper salvage permits are attained. Most times log salvagers are turned down. This ass hat claimed he has been doing it for years... so it's his dumb ass that knew he was breakin' the law.

The guy is a complete tool... I wanted his kid to deck him when he bowed up on his old man. :)

Gary

That's just politics as usual .It took that guy that started Timeless Timber several years of legal maneuvers before he could fish the sunken timber out of the great lakes .

You would think the state would be grateful for ridding the waterways of hazards to navigation .:what:

I wonder how long he could have kept doing it if he didn't seek publicity?

Hopefully it would of only been a matter of time before the pirates got him. But then every body has their limits. Probably the pirates would of let him go after they had their fill of listenening to his mouth. Then theres duct tape...

In Washington State you can't so much as remove a pebble from a river legally... it is all due to the Chinook and Coho Salmon runs...

So those big logs are to be left unless the proper salvage permits are attained. Most times log salvagers are turned down. This ass hat claimed he has been doing it for years... so it's his dumb ass that knew he was breakin' the law.

The guy is a complete tool... I wanted his kid to deck him when he bowed up on his old man. :)

Gary
Copy the TOOL,Hits close to home that clown does,welcome to my genetic mud puddle.Manipulitive SOB,I was running my mouth like that 25 years ago at my crews,lucky to still have my teeth.
The guy must really be in agony about something to lash his kid like that funny how the taste of your own blood can set you on the right path and point in the right direction.Don't know anyone here personally but I'de prefer to think of loggers being here rather than what I see on TV.

Back