Axe men

Arbs from all over contacted the network demanding it be pulled because he was making us all look like idiots. They conceded.

Precisely. Something like 5,000 plus tree guys took a giant shit on his show.

Real loggers could make it happen I'm sure. I bet they cringe watching that as badly as we did watching Nosak.

I can't believe the History Channel doesn't cringe (or start projectile vomiting!) every time they air an episode. :drink:

I kinda like swamP loggers the actual show that was based onthe guys from nc. My log guy actually knows Bobby!
I still believe Shelby on axemen is a wealthly fucker who is playing a hick.

Last night I watched Shelby attempt to throw a big old sucker sans underbed with a downsloping backcut. After it sat back on his saw, his answer was "I'LL SHOOT IT OUT."

Dunno 'bout a hick but he plays an IDIOT WELL.

I've watched axe men online for free. Some of that stuff actually happens sans drama. A log doing an endo never generates a hissy fit, depending on the scenario a stop whistle may or maynot be blown. Guys do sometimes get mad and walk off the job but its not normal.

Its about time men get a soap opera of our own. How about American Choppers? I am not sure if that is ever on anymore but that was the ultimate male soap opera. We used to get that syndicated on reruns here. That was the show that got me hooked on that type of show.

Could this show give Ax-men a run for its money :lol:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QN9qw468Spw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back