Axe men

Not nearly as bad as the father who fudded around while his quarter million dollar machine he was operating was on fire?

Priceless.

Almost as bad as the McHale's Navy of junk that don't run.

Can't remember where I read it, but S&S was shut down and fined for not having any permits to pull logs out of the water. among a huge list of other things.

Can't remember where I read it, but S&S was shut down and fined for not having any permits to pull logs out of the water. among a huge list of other things.

Go back 11 posts and be enlightened again!:D

That guy is just a moron. He is clearly way too stupid to make a plan ahead of time. When he does have a plan he obviously doesn't share it with anyone and then just yells and screams like a retard. I just about wet my pants last night when he is screaming over and over again for his son to jump in the boat which his son calmly pointed out was over 100 feet away and too far too jump into at the moment.

The rest of the series is actually more interesting to me, than last season. Oddly though, there was no Browning footage last night?

It strikes me odd that not one single Ax Man character has made a post on any of the tree forums.

Not a one. :drink:

What's up with that??? Are they all really that ... :what:

I just wonder if this show will be nominated for the best comedy of the year :lol:
I don't understand why they have that S&S Loging on, everytime they show that guy I have to turn down the sound BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! :?
They even had sub titles once that looked like this " just f**ing grab the f***ing thing. :what:

Back