Move Over, Axemen!!!

I suspect the program makers encouraged it to create drama.

Reminds me of the time in Axmen when someone called for a saw down in a valley to be sent down on the wire thingy, the camera made a big show of attaching it and I saw it was an old wanked 076 or similar, sure as shit it dropped and smashed into a hundred pieces, cue howls of fake rage from the cutter below.

That’s when I stopped watching.

NO...but I think THESE guys are pretty much morons. Not impressed here. And don't look for the crazy lead-in picture...must have photoshopped that to get suckers to look.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3RWtIR6gS3w" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How about right at the start of the clip where he almost drags the saw across his legs...the first video

NO...but I think THESE guys are pretty much morons. Not impressed here.
That long middle of the video with 2 climbers -- boy they like to leave stubs everywhere! And their drop zone must be teensy behind the wall, based on how small the pieces being rigged down are!

Absolutely shopped :).
Dang, busted again. What if I doubled Jerry at 150' -- one with a cast, and one without?

I thought that mostly those guys did well. The groundie locked off two log chunks, banging the climber a bit in the double-climber video.

I wonder if we are seeing different videos from the same link. Did it start with the double-springboard, into the seemingly German double-climber (beech?) take down behind the wall. Seemed like they had a plan. I would have done it differently, but so would everyone have done it differently.

The sequioa had a lot of people involved for a vertical spar once you start dragging ropes up the tree and have to get them out from under the log without the machine damaging them and etc, etc.
Need a Lot of pull with a heavy, back-leaning log with hinge to bend, with a terrible line-angle. Looked like about 70 degrees on the one.

Back