2014 Treehouse Tee Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha. No, I mean Willie's are awesome, but I've already indulged in his generosity. MB's design is what I'm talking about.

I figured, just bustin on ya. Sweatshirts wold be cool, it just that sizing is so erratic.

Sweatshirts can be too large and still be useful. They make great sweatshirts in the states, nothing like the thin junk here. I assume that Willie's are US made. Thanks, Bud, i learned that sweatshirt is one word!

No biggee, guess I was wondering if you get some return from the sales at Cafepress? Do you know where the sweatshirts are made, and what material?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I get a small kickback, but not much - they do all the work. From what I've ordered from them, I've liked. I wouldn't associate myself with them if they didn't offer a decent product. Did you see the other stuff?

If there was a way to ship things at a reasonable cost and not have people go through the hassle of custom's clearance nonsense, i would give great deals to folks here, believe me. Partially self serving too, i could use the work.

True. First I need to go back and see if I like the place still. Been quite a few years. First stop, Mexican restaurant.

Yes. When they get tired of bringing them to your table, the waiters there will tell you that the margarita machine is broken. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back