X-Rigging Rings Tree Work Videos

Blocks will double the forces and rings will almost double the forces... not mid line attachable. I think I'll stick with blocks too. I see some uses for the rings but not much. Set a second block and don't worry about overloading a limb. Ezpz. I'm not knocking them, just don't see enough advantage to buy them myself

I like the rings a lot, or I should say I like the idea of them. I think they are better suited to marine use. Dirt will kill them in short order. But then again you can pry the ring out of a Tenex sling and slip in a new one easy enough. . .

Like I said, someone just reinvented the wheel and tried to charge almost double for it, or in this case, simply slapped a new name on a product that was already on the market and charged more because it had their name on it.

Exactly!
It is a good idea, but the way David acted about it at first, with all the lying and bullshit, kinda soured it for me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Exactly!
It is a good idea, but the way David acted about it at first, with all the lying and bullshit, kinda soured it for me.

Whether David (xman) is liked or not, it's still a revolutionary product he brought to our industry, we can all benefit from that, day to day in our work... you can't knock a guy for trying to make a buck either, it's just business.

The X Rigging Rings are so useful to tree workers, even David acting like an ass or being a poor business man won't slow down the growth of XRrings being used in tree work.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They have their place.. Nough said.
You will never replace blocks for lowering. Period.
You will appreciate these in your kit for the right application.. but not replace a good block. IMHO.
Block is cheaper in the long run as well.

David did make some mistakes in the beginning but he learned from them and has a good product that has its place in the tree world...hats off to Xman for his hard work and thinking outside the box :thumbup: :thumbup:

Back