WTB Brush Bandit

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Buy a Conehead and dont look back, Oh I said that already ......

I dont particuarly need a monster chipper. In a perfect world i could keep both, id see the smaller one go out more. A 12" like a bb250 would be ideal, smaller, capable, then id only need the one. With the grapple loading trailer, grabbing and hauling logs is a breeze. Without that a monster would be nice. If mine sold in a week or so, id probably go get the other one. Although i could, i just dont want to have the two at the same time and worrying about sellng it. The one i found is a bandit 15" drum, with a jd, under 400 hrs, still stored inside unused. It has winch mounts but for the price i will be paying, can add the $2500 winch this winter myself and itd still be a good deal.

We will see what happens. If i can sell mine, cool, if not, oh well. As long as he still has his for sale, mines for sale.

En route to home. Fords been running straight for about30 hrs so far. Love this truck. Chipper mine as well be new, I can't be more happy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 62
It's a 1290h. 15" drum. Engine hour meter shows 250 hrs. and boy is it shiny.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 56
Congrats! Where'd you buy it and why didn't the owner hardly use it?

JD engine should be bulletproof

Winch on order. Price was cheap enough to add it myself.

He was a good old farmer boy. Won a small contract so was renting it, they told him he could buy it for a few bucks more so he did. Too big for what he needs, and sold most of his stuff except a old bb250. Sat in that barn for years behind a ton of awesome J d tractors. All there was down there is corn and soy bean. He couldnt be better to work with, honest, good dude. glad i can help in his financial situation. Be home in two hours.

Thanks!

This is very intriging to me. A smaller grapple loaded bc. Looks like they mounted the turret on the winch mount. Ran legs down to sides, then to manually operated stabilzers.

God that would be cool to have a 10-12' reach farma loader on the back...

http://youtu.be/HrUu4iSMDHs

Back