would you buy this gun??

Grendel is an interesting choice of name for a gun.
I would have expected it to be some sort of very large frame ultra-magnum, though.

When they (Grendel) first came out I remember folks complaining about the stiffness of the trigger..hard to pull which will effect accuracy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can lay it in my flat hand with nothing hanging over the edges. Magazine holds 10 rounds easily, specs say 11 but it wants to stick when packed that tight. And it definitely hides in a pocket very easily. The Glock .45 is too big and heavy to carry easily.

I have a quick temper so dont want to carry. Lets face it a handgun is to kill people, only time I would consider that is if you are threatening my family and I have NO OTHER recourse.

With regard to the trigger I hear the new guns have a nice trigger now

Paul, since you decided on your gun can I borrow your thread? A friend of mine offered me a Grendel P12 .380 the other day for $150. I've sort of wanted a Kel Tec P3-AT ever since trying Justin's but haven't seriously pursued it. This is the forerunner to that gun, and Grendel later became Kel Tec. This model was made from 1991-1995. Reviews seem divided with some loving it and others hating it.

p12.jpg

dang dude, can you fit that in an envelope? I arent a gun freak but thats small enough to be easy carry around here in no gun land.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UERZBUqi7T0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UERZBUqi7T0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

If you want small, why not go all the way.

I'm sure Brett would love to have this one for his collection.

Kolibri640.JPG

I'd love to have one, both for the novelty and because it is worth a heck of a lot of money.
There were only 1000 made and not too many are still around.
Last I heard, they fetched prices of around $5000.

Original cartridges are worth over $50 each.

But if one wanted a really expensive small pistol, the "baby" Luger that was made for Georg Luger himself would be the thing.
My "Gun traders guide" values it at $150,000.

I will call the range and see if they have one to shoot Brian... That P3-AT looks sweet and they probably have the bugs out. Not like a .380 kicks much. I was just figuring the slight extra weight might work better for Kat. :dontknow: I need to get her to the range.

website would not load for me...

I would not want to be in the path of a 380....

Ditto John... And up close and personal... that caliber should serve Kat well... With her going back to school and all.. I worry. School is in the city. And she is mostly in night school.

Most school campuses are decidedly anti-gun zones. Make sure she keeps it well concealed, but still easily accessible.

Yup Brett, all those people who would gladly have her arrested for carrying on campus will be absolutely nowhere in sight when it's time for her to walk to her car in a dark parking lot after evening classes let out.

What Skwerl said.

Stephen, are you sure you want Kat packing heat? :lol:

check oit the recluse holsters for it...totally breaks up the printing of the weapon. how much is that piece

Back