worst crane pick ever

PCTREE

Treehouser
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Q9nBheWaPbg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lucky that sucker didn't tip or break a strap! He probably had trouble seeing the bright side after that thrashing though

That's new on YT..but I'm pretty sure I recall seeing it a few years ago.

Worst crane pick ever is right!!

That "crane tree" spar was nuts. Read the comments below it...those folks are idjits...actually defending the way it worked, like someone did a good job of it.

A bit more bow in the spar than I care to see.

The first pick was all around bad. Must have been a heckuva crane to take that trashing.

I don't get it...

What was wrong with roping that top out like that?

They almost broke the "crane tree" in two. A smaller top that they allowed to run some would have been fine. They cowboyed it and almost lost the farm.

I wondered if that top was going to swing around and swat the climber off his spar tree.

I wonder if they did the crane tree top that way. I'd say the rope man messed up but it worked. A bit rough for my liking.

Videos don't show on my phone...is this the one where it looks like a pine butt piece and the climber is tied to the crane and all hell breaks loose?

Awful vid.

Rigged for a vertical stem pick then, lo and behold it's a horizontal pick......the icing is being tied to the ball.

Very brave.

Back