Who wants a screaming deal on a new Boxer 532DX? No 'fools!

Well, I was preparing to upload the pic of the Brotherford lifting his truck with the Boxer.....and the humble rascal beat me to it! :/::lol:

Jay, Kubota is legendary imo. You got any interesting info on them from your Nippon perspective?

Better than that, Cory, years ago i worked at the main west coast Kubota office in Southern California. In the warehouse, I sent out parts all over the US. The secretaries were hot and the engineers that sometimes came over from Japan seemed extremely smart and focused. I guess I could take the liberty of saying that they were eggheads...the engineers that is. They had their own private area that was locked off and nobody else could go into there. Weird experiments? Any other questions? Kubota ranks high here in quality, but they also have competition, like from Yanmar.

I have a 560 artic loader. The dependablilty and performance are mind-blowing. Had it since 2006, use it 95% of the days. It does everything short of actually sawing down trees, and buttering bread. The engine is a joke its so bullet proof.

Simplicity and power.

I think the company is a throwback to a somewhat extinct mindset now, where trying to obtain quality was of the utmost importance, and something to much devote your life to. We went through such a period, when the small country escalated to world financial prominence.

I think the company is a throwback to a somewhat extinct mindset now, where quality was of the utmost importance, and something to much devote your life to. .

That mindset really shows in that machine. The machine isn't actually perfect, I could suggest a couple improvements, but overall, it gets an A+ from me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was told there were less than 100 new 532's to be made. There are two Tree Housers somewhere on the fence... I don't expect the remaining units to last more than 4 months or so, unless some other dealer starts pushing them hard, or buys up quite a few.

Small stumps, not much count but hey, it's a start!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2KmBT6rYkTY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Meh, I love attachments but I've never been impressed with the grinder option. Just not enough power.

But, good for small stumps! :beer:

A big plus in tight access areas to be able to do that. Could you also go after larger stumps without risk to damaging the grinder?

Sure, those are the smallest stumps I've ground with it. The max size is only limited by your patience!

I'll grind some bigger stumps tomorrow, hopefully.

We've sold all the machines from the last order and will be ordering more this week. Let me know if you're interested in getting a machine in on this order!

Just a bump for the boxer owners, or potentials. Boxer decided to leave the front area exposed. Not so good. I started a guard today, ill weld horizontal louvers to it, but here is the frame for your potential copying. Utilizes the two random mounting studs on the machine.

Heres a pic of the machine. These things are beasts. 22" x 12'6" white pine with ease. All trees on this job where 20-24" and i have stacks of 13 and 15' ers it was able to lift,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 91
Back