Who wants a screaming deal on a new Boxer 532DX? No 'fools!

lumberjack

Young man on the go
So most know I'm a dealer for Top Notch Equipment and we are a dealer for Boxer. Last week I finally got some pricing information on Boxer, and today I found out that they are going to be discontinuing the 32hp Kubota engine when they run out of them. They will be going to some 25hp engine (thank the EPA for that) they estimate around the middle of the year. Arborworks1 has a 532DX with 2700 hours on it. Ask him his impressions on it.

Here is the info on the Boxer 532DX.
http://www.boxerequipment.com/500_series.php

The machine lists for $26,995, the grapple retails for $2,399; $29,394 combined.

The deal I've put together is for the Boxer 532DX, and a BMG for $25k plus shipping. A 532DX by itself is $22,900 plus shipping. I'll cut deals on any attachments sold as a package. I'm also a dealer myself now for Stumper Industries. www.stumper3500.com

I have one sold, one definite maybe... if I can sell 3 532's, I'll take an additional $500 off for everyone participating in the deal, making it $24.5k with a BMG or $22.3k without.

These are cash prices, not financed through Morbark (cash, check, money order, or a check from another financier). If we finance through Morbark there a doc fee and a percentage we (the dealer) have to pay that would be passed on to you at our cost.

This deal is not limited to Elders (feel free to spread the word), however I would rather not publish the deal on open forums as this is uncharted territory for us with Morbark owning Boxer now, and we'd rather not cross that fog at this point.

Regarding shipping, there will be shipping from Boxer to us. I will be getting at least one machine in Mississippi, probably 2-3 at this point. One is for an unrelated, potential sale not eligible for the 3 count listed above (I'm not selling it myself). The current options are that you can pick up or we can ship out from Columbus, MS or our main office in Plymouth, MN. In May I'll be headed from Plymouth, MN to Seattle, Washington with a little room to spare on the truck/trailer at this point.

I am aiming to make the order next Friday around lunch, April 11th, 2014, so the deals will need to be struck and the money arranged be arranged by then.

My cell number is 662-251-9191. Call or text literally any time.

Carl

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hit the 3 mark this afternoon, $500 off! $22.3k for the 532 alone, $24.5k combined!

If you're interested in a 320 or 322D, let me know and I'll see what we can do with them!

Carl

We can extend this sale to the 320 (gas) and 322D (diesel) machines as well! Also, the time constraint is less of an issue now, so long as they still have the machines (there are only so many 32hp engines left for the Boxer 532DX).

Boxer 320 and BMG= Sale Price $16,500 List Price $19,324
Boxer 322D and BMG= Sale $19,000 List Price $22,599

Let me know if you're interested!

Carl
662-251-9191

The first 6 arrived today, who else wants one? I was seriously impressed with the lifting power!

IMG_6613.jpg
IMG_6621 1.jpg

Hey, here's to hoping! I'm stoked by how much it can lift!

With nothing down, with good credit, my guess is you'd be looking at $475-500/month for 60 months for it with the grapple.

What I was impressed with as well. I can only lift the back end of the Datsun with the Dingo.
I will probably get more attachments over the next 2 years and then upgrade

Hopefully in 2 years the engine manufacturers will have figured out solutions to the EPA mandates and have minis in the 30-40+hp range again.

you+can+do+it.jpg

Heck, Brendon.... I'm thinking of buying one for myself!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/L8AqWYfokGA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back