What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 495K
yeah i sat in my bucket for rour hrs waiting and never did a thing oh well it all pays the $ame

I was at the end og the road that the woman got killed on 3 hrs ago
but there was no damage any where near my pad

It's raining, like crazy. Gotta deposit a check, run to the dump, and talk to the welder. Had 3 easy no-climb, notch, drop, and chip job today too.

been 2 months since it rained here. fire level just went to extreme though. hot and thunder today

Today, 08/08/08 it was 88 degrees with a solid 8mph wind from the West...

And if I was a betting man.............

ha, no kidding, I have an asian friend who is in Hawaii right now, apparently its a really lucky day to get married, he is attending a marriage of a friend of his. 08 08 08. not again for another 100 years!

It's been uncharacteristically humid here the last few days. not so much yesterday. Drizzled for a few hours this morning.

Hope it's dry...attending a good friend's outdoor wedding tomorrow afternoon.

A little thunderstorm rolled through about an hour ago. Now the sun is out and it's like a sauna. Typically, we get a daily thunderstorm around 4 pm to cool things off briefly.

Visitors evacuate Florida Keys as Fay nears Cuba

Hope your o.k. Gigi & Skwerl and everyone else living in Florida

Attachments

• Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    265.6 KB · Views: 4
Upper 80's, nice breeze, mowing the lawn was a real pleasure,, after 7:00PM...

The weather here has been awesome lately. Cool nights, sunny and clear daytime sky's. Going to be good till Saturday. This weather is scary though, it gives you clues that fall will be here around the corner. Otherwise, enjoying the hell out of it now though. :)

Wow, that's wierd. We're in the heat of summer right now and will be for another month. 40s at night won't happen here until December.

Back