Votes: 5 16.7%
  • CADDYS!!!

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Geckos

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other...

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
Hey would those straps bust out if a log drug off the side of a tree and you had to kick in to stop the fall.
I dont think Id want leather straps on the uppers of my spikes. It would get old and wore out.

Steel Buckinghams with caddies.
I want to get some aluminum or titaniums though.

I haven't noticed any real weight difference in the t2s over the regular alum. ones.

my looks in this way
I use they on pine, and populus tree so far and they work good

I made they alone-because in Pl I cannot find any spurs....:)

Dude these are awesome! i made my first set and they looked scary as hell. now im on kliens and custom leather, cant stop tinkering.

:) thx Will

My friend going tomorrow to USA, so I have opportunity to bay some spurs.

I thinking about "Buckingham Titanium Spurs with Steel Cushion Wraps" - is this good choice ?? or maybe I should thing about something else??
help....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey would those straps bust out if a log drug off the side of a tree and you had to kick in to stop the fall.
I dont think Id want leather straps on the uppers of my spikes. It would get old and wore out.

I oh so much miss this fella's sage posts.

not really...

I thinking about "Buckingham Titanium Spurs with Steel Cushion Wraps" - is this good choice ?? or maybe I should thing about something else??
help....

Yes, the Titanium spurs are very nice. I have owned mine for 2-3 years. They are very light.

Yes, the Titanium spurs are very nice. I have owned mine for 2-3 years. They are very light.

I think they are fine also. But after installing the pads, I don't notice any real weight savings.

Caddy Pads

Where can you get the caddies for kliens? Sherrill Didnt carry them last time i checked..

help....
I would not recommend buying the Titanium Buckinghams. They perform no better than the steel ones & cost near twice as much

I tried a pair of carbon fiber Geckos, comfortable but not happy about the tiny little gaffs on them, I kept slipping out.

No funny comments.

help....

I still use the steel Bucks with the steel velcro/steel wrap pads, which I find comfortable.

Back