Votes: 5 16.7%
  • CADDYS!!!

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Geckos

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other...

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
KG, I have an old pair I'll give you....wonder how bad shipping will be to Poland. Steel buck..crusty old pads.

I have some pads I could mail um but darn I dont know if youren arent as comfortable.

I ordered some of these over the weekend. The amount of treework I do these days is barely above nothing but that's no reason not to build up my inventory. Plus I like to spend money.
brgsc_01.gif

The Branch Doctor started me on some pole gaffs... upgraded to Bucks and velcro. Then got the geckos about 6 months ago - they are the best yet.

Those look to be part of an S&M bondage outfit. Not that I would know anything about that sorta stuff.

Klines with Caddys.
Had the Geckos & exchanged them when they had the recall. Wish I hadnt.

I've only used caddy's and wrap pads. Now I've got buck titanium caddies and no complaints at all. Caddy's kick ass on wrap pads imo.

Could you please explain? I didnt know there was such an animal. Caddys with
wrap pads I mean.

Yeah, the carbon fibers are nice and light, and so I tout them, but it's the shin pad they have that makes the whole spur fit and feel so comfortable. For me anyway. And that's what really sold me on them. The lightness is just a bonus

I have the Geckos and I love them except for the American gaff because they are just too long. This puts your feet too far from the tree especially when climbing on small dia. stems. I just switched to the pole gaffs and they are perfect.

Thank you for the warm welcome Xtreme. I have really enjoyed this site and finally decided to make a post. BTW off subject Gerald Beranek's book changed my life. Thanks.

Back