What Other gear i need

DH you seem like a nice guy and I have seen you around other forums. I don't think anyone is going to e able to sway you from trying your hand at tree work so I urge you to stay with the manlift from Sunbelt. If you cut small pieces and always cut on the side of the basket away from the boom, at least you will have a chance. Good luck.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
DH you seem like a nice guy and I have seen you around other forums. I don't think anyone is going to e able to sway you from trying your hand at tree work so I urge you to stay with the manlift from Sunbelt. If you cut small pieces and always cut on the side of the basket away from the boom, at least you will have a chance. Good luck.

ok oscar i stick with the man lift for right now untill i find a good used bucket truck to use. i found a few on craigslist but they looked ruff as a corn cobb that been laying in the sun for a couple of months.so i'll keep looking untill i find the right one.and thanks for the luck oscar i'm going to need it.

Hey mang! It's still apart... The only thing I am using from the original saw is the airbox/rear handle, filter cover, wrap handle, crankshaft, ignition, and the gas tank. Most everything else was in pretty bad shape. I was lucky to find a used cylinder and piston/rod in great shape. I also found some NOS piston rings for it. The gas tank had to be JB welded as there was a big hole in the bottom of it. I need to get everything media blasted or dipped so I can repaint them all yellow. It's been on the back burner for quite some time... but it'll eventuall get done. :)

Gary

Even if just parts, it's good to see it's going to get some use.

Hey mang! It's still apart... It's been on the back burner for quite some time... but it'll eventuall get done. :)

Gary
Say let me mention that since you have it in a million pieces anyway before you stick it back together it might not be a bad idea to replace the o-ring in the manual oiler pump . When you get ready let me know and I'll send you an assortment .

Back