What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Do tell, friends, is there better food than Thanksgiving leftovers the day after?? :drink:

My mother tried sending leftovers home with me, but I don't like leftovers. They're just bacterial bombs I have to attend to, and I feel under the gun to get them used whether or not I want to.

So far, I've had popcorn tonight :^D Blue corn with OldBay seasoning. I'll probably eat something real later, but I don't know what it is yet.

That stew looks really good. I never did make any real food. Had cheese/crackers/hot sauce, then a little later had cajun spiced cheese curds.

I'm not, but the curds probably are. They've been selling them at aldi lately. I only first had them a couple months ago, and I'm a fan. Makes a quick tasty snack.

If they don't squeak when you chew them they are not a real cheese curd. The best curds I have had come from a store in Virogua WI over by LaCross. Like angles sighing in your mouth!

I read a little bit about them, and apparently packaging + refrigeration doesn't do them any favors. I haven't had any squeaky ones yet, but they're still good. I nuke them before eating.

That's fine laugh all you want but cheese curds are no laughing matter. You just keep eating your lifeless chunks of cheese and think they are good but WE here in Wisco know better. If they ever let you cross the southern boarder with your IL plates you might see the light but remember you are traveling at your own risk. The cows are watching!

Hard to say on brands. I doubt they are shipped over state lines. You might have to come visit. Just put a GB bumper sticker on your rear bumper. It's like Ipass. :lol:

Yeah we have those here too. The local brand is kitchen cooked. We don't do the whole cheese thing tho.... Peoria used to brew more beer than Milwaukee, and had a ton of liquor too, like the entire downtown was nothing but barrel houses, many of which have been converted to stores now. Skyy vodka is still made here actually, it's distilled to over 195 proof, shipped to California, cut with water and bottled.

That stuff is damn smooth tho! And i don't even like vodka that much. But I've actually worked on the stuff, they have a patented way to make super pure alcohol, so there's nothing there but water and booze, so no conigers or whatever they say gives you the hangover, if you are smart and don't chug the bottle, smoke 2 packs of smokes, stay up till the sun chases you down, and try to hit it like you're 18 again :lol:

Be afraid to smoke around it before it hits CA
Probably some douche noodle set himself on fire with it and CA said "well, we cant have none of that and it may change the climate, so add water"

Funny you mention that, but i have some stories about that :lol: First one, i was a pup, and got partnered up with an old timer who had no more fucks to give. The boss was lining us out for all this work, when he noticed the guy was calmly smoking right next a huge tank full of alcohol, needless to say the argument/ conversation that followed was pretty epic :lol: Same job they came up with the brilliant idea to make everyone wear hi vis vests, so throughout the day you would see these vests, slowly floating back down to earth, completely engulfed in flames from welding and stuff.... that maybe lasted 2 days.