What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Grilled cheese is the dinner of champions. That's one of my favorite meals, but I don't use cheese slices for anything. Slice pieces off the the block. Extra sharp cheddar is my goto.

Haven't had the impossible burger yet. I think BurgerKing has them, but I hate BurgerKing. I might stop some time just to checkout the burger, but I really don't like BurgerKing.

Why? I zero problems with the ones in my town. You can't blame the entire BK corporation just cause of one bad store. And trust me - there are bad stores out there.

And yes - the IB is from BK.

I don't like the way they do burgers, and their breakfast stuff is atrocious. About once a year I go to bk, and I remember why I don't go to bk. I'll take McDonalds every time for cheap fast food.

My girlfriend is a recent vegetarian, maybe 6 months now, she said it’s just like a whopper burger, taste and texture. Wouldn’t be able to tell the difference. I’ll try it next time. We don’t go often, but I do like the whopper.

Haha! I can’t help but think of the commercials on the Canadian rock stations I get from southern Ontario. I think they’re not actually allowed to advertise it just as cheese, they always say processed cheese. Long “O” sound too like “prooocessed” lol.
I still love the stuff, gonna do grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch tomorrow.
Kinda off the topic but since ya mentioned Canadians ... I can’t believe they canned Don Cherry — ol grapes was the BEST !!! :D

For cornbread, I like it baked in iron cornstick pans. Gives it nice crispy edges. Haven't made any in a long time. I might have to pickup the ingredients this weekend.
Yessir, we do cornbread sticks from time to time, and they are great. Cast iron pan, has to be. We have one of those, from my mother's kitchen.

PRlz5VF.jpg

Oh the horror of no eggs :lol:

A Burger King Whopper.
So while I was there they have a new Whopper called the Impossible Whopper and the sign has this little thought bubble that reads "100% Whopper 0% Beef". It left me wondering.

I don't GAS - you saying you don't eat engineered food?

It tastes great - get back to me when you've actually tried it.

I'll pass. Our local BK can rarely cook their burgers, fries or chicken proper; let alone get an order correct.
If i were a vegitarian, it would be the last place I would trust to cook for me. Probably slip me a full meat one just for share and giggles.

Vegetarian "turkey" roll, canned sweet potatoes, and quinoa. The sweet potatoes tasted like a can. I held on to them too long. I'm pretty happy with the turkey roll though. Came with two in a pack, so I'll have one another night :^)