What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Some leftover fried chicken which hasn't settled well. My gut is doing somersaults and I've had to dash for the bathroom 3 times in the last hour and a half. I'm hoping it will settle down soon so I can get to bed, I have a full day tomorrow.

I made a quick meal last night as momma and I are both under the weather. HM Mac & Cheese with green veggies on the side. Kids asked what about hot dogs:|: So tonight being dad on duty and still feeling out of it, I made more cheese sauce and extended the left overs to another meal adding the hot dogs. Dad rocks tonight :rockon: :lol:

Finally, open season on Double Down sammiches in Canada, a three month trial started today, I got mine at lunch, yummy! although too salty for my taste overall. Smaller than I thought and for the $7.83 it cost with tax, it won' be a staple in my diet, at least I can say I had one, that's good enough for me.
:)

Attachments

• IMAG0208.jpg
    IMAG0208.jpg
    723.6 KB · Views: 2
Started with a Caesar salad and hot fresh garlic rolls. For the main course, Veal Rollatini; thin cuts of veal, breaded and rolled up with riccotta, mozzarella, and spinach, then baked. Angel hair pasta on the side, and an ice cold Irish Mist for dessert.

Bro in law shot a little forkie. Seems to have forgotton it is here and I ain't letting it waste, he took off for Salem last night:dur: My second bow season starts up next Sat.

Made hamburger & mushrooms in a gravy over pasta.. Kinda of a kids cheater daddy just got home from work throw together meal..
Also made a large batch of split pea soup while I was at it for tomorrow so I can just warm up dinner when I get home.
Katy has school tonight, Tues and Weds.