What Are You Drinking Tonight?

Went out for pizza and beer last Friday after work with the ninja, my 2 guys, and one former employee . We tore it up!!!!

Road to Ruin FTW

Yeah Stephen... gonna be hot soon enough.
There is no snow pack either....

We just had a fire in the ridge yesterday. Very close to a Euc grove.

Last night was Mezcal, Mota and Modelos!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
powers-irish-whiskey.jpg

Dug a bottle of Einstok Icelandic Doppelbock out of the beverage fridge for dinner tonight. Mmmm!!!

Dug a little further in the beverage fridge and unearthed a leftover from early last year: Flying Fish Abbey Double Ale

Michters-Single-Barrel-Straight-Rye-Whiskey.jpg

Polished off the bottle. Wanted to get it in the recycle tomorrow.

gI62rvL.png

+

Five-Farms-Irish-Cream-Liqueur-70cl.jpg

Finished my Irish cream tonight. I usually get a bottle or two for jul to have with coffee, but this year was so warm I wasn't into it. That Irish cream is exceptional but spendy. Kind of a waste using it in coffee, but that's about all I use it for, maybe ice cream too. Next season I'll be going back to Carolans. Cheap and tasty.

image.jpg

Not all of them! Currently drinking the Antwerpen stout. I felt like some different beer after work yesterday. I was torn between Yuengling lager(my hot weather staple), or Guinness(my all around favorite beer). I was leaning towards the Yuengling, but then I saw the 200 year 12pack. I really like that collection, and it only shows up every so often, so that's what I got.

Jameson Caskmates IPA barrel.
Very nice, I like it. Doesn’t taste like someone already drank it once, like IPA beers.

Was up late with a friend, so technically drank it this morning (12:30ish or so), but really enjoyed a Cigar City Brewing Maduro Brown Ale.
1589736367717.png

Back