West Coast TreeHousers!

OTGBOSTON

punk in drublic
A woman I used to work with took a job out in San Francisco a few years back. She is looking to put together a tree climbing comp or demo in the Bay Area as part of a tree appreciation festival. She has been talking to some people from the WCISA and CAA, but also asked for my help as well. I am not in a position to fly out there for this, so I figured the next best thing would be to ask you guys. I know it is a busy time of year but if anyone can offer some insight or recommendations it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

G

We are always looking for folks to help out with tree climbing events in the CAA.

One of my complaints is that everyone seems to want their very own special event.
The CAA is geared to the man/women in the field and as such all the workshops and seminars are set up with this in mind.
The wcisa puts on comps and workshops but charges more, and are not quite as personal.
We have an upcoming climbing skills workshop in our area so maybe she can attend to check out what the CAA is all about. We would welcome her attendance and input.

www.cal-arb-association.com

Back