• Replies 51
  • Views 6K
ahh come on
i sold my porty to stumper a few years back,
now i have an old rigging T i got some where
i liked the porty, except it can put a mean twist in a rope
and can be a finger biter if ya dont pay attention,
usefull tool though

A GRCS is great. But with a GRCS AND a porty you can do even more. Plus for simple lowering jobs who wants to spend the time lugging the GRCS around and setting it up? Keep the porty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like I may have to buy new for the GRCS. One unit would be nice for starters. Then maybe another down the road.

It's in Michigan. If a treehouse regular was willing to pick it up for me, maybe we could work something out.:/:

It's pick-up only.:(

where did you spot the ad? I am just curious, so if you want to reduce the possible comp. maybe pm me with the info?

Squish I would be more than willing to help you out. I emailed him and PM'ed him about a few things and I haven't heard back yet.

If any Treehouse regular is dealing with this guy and isn't wanting/needing another GRCS, I'll make it worth your while to help a Canadian bro out. FJR, if you get a reply and feel like working something out shoot me a pm.8)

Squish, if he says you can take the grcs let me know. Even if I don't get anything I'll go up there for you. He replied and still has the 066, I just emailed him back.

I'll pay $1001 for that GRCS and throw in a 6-pack of good beer. :D

not really, just wanted to see if I could get a rise out of Squishy

Back