Original Hitch Hiker - Wanted

I noticed the same thing. Only place to get the climbing innovations stuff is there website or Wesspur. I’m still learning about all the events in our community. Got to go to arborfest and tcia has there east coast expo this fall. I don’t think Wesspur does anything like that

I always felt the HH was more intuitive since it is hitch oriented. And general rule of thumb is start out on hitches and once seasoned, move into mechanical. HH was easier to transition old school guys that climbed for me that only climbed Ddrt or DRT on Blakes and what not. The feel of the devise is more similar to what they were comfortable with. Most of those have moved more into mech now. ZigZags, Akimbos and Rope Runners.

Just for clarity @TINYHULK the HH and HH2 are from ropetek. The HHX and the newest one are from climbing innovations. While I’ve only seen And not used Richard’s versions, I’m favoring PCTree’s original two because of the build. I think the aluminum will not hold up as well in the hardware meshing areas.

Thanks for the clarity! I’m still learning the history and where all these tools have came from. Seems really fun and impressive to see all the talent in this community

Back