Wanted stihl 041 starter paws

Dh1984

TreeHouser
i need the starter paws or what ever they are called to finsh a stihl 041 farmboss project saw up to put on e-bay. i got very little green slips and very little parts right now to trade. Any help would be greatfull

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
But hes lookin' for them to be "given" to him I reckon.

Oh wait... Seacrest... out!

Gary

ok now that is it. i am not looking for no one to give me stuff.so what you need to do is leave me alone i haven't done a thing too you.and this needs to be put to a stop and YOU need too leave me alone. maybe i need thicker skin or something but this really got under my skin big time.

i need the starter paws or what ever they are called to finsh a stihl 041 farmboss project saw up to put on e-bay. i got very little green slips and very little parts right now to trade. Any help would be greatfull

ok now that is it. i am not looking for no one to give me stuff.so what you need to do is leave me alone i haven't done a thing too you.and this needs to be put to a stop and YOU need too leave me alone. maybe i need thicker skin or something but this really got under my skin big time.

Not picking sides and smelling armpits or anything, but looking at the bold text.......................

well i didn't know that. but i'll call the dealer and see what he has them for.thats if he can get them

If I were a dealer, there would be some customers I would lie to and say I didn't have the common part they were looking for. ;)

Some people you just don't want coming into your store. :)

well what i really need is the thing that the starter friction shoes slide on too with the spring holding them on to it. the kind of starter system i got on this 041 is a friction shoe kind.but every starter fly wheel i look at that uses friction shoes look differnt then the fly wheel i got. but here's what i'm taking about. what i think i need is a diffrent fly wheel that has a plastic ring in side of it insted of the fly wheel that has the notches.

friction starter for 041 001.jpg
friction starter for 041 002.jpg
friction starter for 041 003.jpg

They call that little part a brake lever not a pawl .Evidently according to the IPL that praticuler mechanism works on the order of the type starter made by Fairbanks -Morse .Stihl part # 1106-195-3000.

Search flea bay ---Stihl brake lever 1106-195-3000
A seller has 10 new ones at $3.98 a pop plus $3.49 shipping .

thanks you all i sure do appreciate it. i'll see if my dealer has any if he don't i'll order some from the guy on e-bay

Well you get into real "old school " like the 041,056,090 it's a whole different ball game in a lot of ways .Surprisingly though the repair parts are still out there .

Back