Wanted! 6" chipper...

Yeah I heard you Danes are burning more coal now per capita then most countries.......funny when those big ocean wind farm turbines you have were supposed to end all your energy woes.
On our oil and coal stove issue I guess it's easier to turn off the tap to these stoves and use our plentiful hydro electric power, then to go around and waste tax payers dollars banning old inefficient stoves and forcing new ones on them.

Where did you hear that, Willard.
Whoever told you was talking through his rectum, we are not even among the top 30 coal per capita users: http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/ene_coa_con_by_ene_sec_percap-coal-consumption-sector-per-capita

As for the wind farms, nobody expected them to fill our energi needs. But anything that weans us from the oil tit is good IMO.
Life must be treating you good Stig, short term memory loss is not affecting you as much as it is myself.:D
Now that I had time to google myself I meant to say carbon dioxide emission per capita. It appears coal power in Denmark produces 48% of electricity and 22% in district heating . Wind power only 16% of electricity.
Here's a good read from chapter 10 "Denmark Provides an Energy Model for United States" of Robert Bryce's book Power Hungry: The Myths of "Green" Energy and the Real Fuels of the Future.
http://books.google.ca/books?id=yP6SZTjiCFsC&p
I heard this guy being interviewed by our CBC radio last spring, very interesting philosophy.

You mean, we should stop derailing threads?

Might as well close the House down, then.

Derailers are who we are:lol:

Yeah I heard you Danes are burning more coal now per capita then most countries.......funny when those big ocean wind farm turbines you have were supposed to end all your energy woes.
On our oil and coal stove issue I guess it's easier to turn off the tap to these stoves and use our plentiful hydro electric power, then to go around and waste tax payers dollars banning old inefficient stoves and forcing new ones on them.
:lol::thumbup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Does anyone know...Is the moon really made out of cheese? Or is that too off topic? Lol no worries about the derailed thread, just let me know if someone has a 6-9" morbark or bandit for sale under $9000.00...

:)
Ken

And that's the way a thread stays on topic. The original poster has a responsibility to their thread, otherwise it may wander where it might.

I have no lead on any small chips. Sorry.

A long time ago I suggested or asked if the original poster should take responsibility for keeping a thread on topic, "maintenance", so to speak. People laughed at me. :cry: Still haven't decided if it was a dumb question.

I remember that Jay. And I agree. When you start a thread if you care that it stays in topic you have a responsibility to steer it in that direction IMO.

Did you guys here about the guy who walked into a bar with a Chihuahua under one arm and a dour foot sausage under the other?

What's wrong with this picture?

00e0e_c72FFlbPELi_600x450.jpg

That lady has a lot to learn. Should have opened the back window and put plywood against the back seat and chipped right into that rig.

On my chipper you can't aim the discharge chute that way.
I always figured they made it that way, so they wouldn't be sued by Americans.

Back