Ugly fingers, not for the faint of heart! NWS!!!!

I know how you feel my brutha,, just had an accident a little while back where I shattered the bones of my finger tips on my left hand and lost my nails. Oh don't worry none, you'll lose them nails in about 2 weeks.....

Now that they're all healed up, I have the problem of not being able to pick my nose with my left anymore. The tips are too fat to fit in my left nostril and the nail grows tight to the finger and won't grow beyond the tip.. Now I'm seriously bummed, I really enjoyed picking out sawdust and chipper grime at the end of the day...

Thanks for sharing that with us Drella. I think you'll fit right in here. :lol:

Just be happy they didn't take a hunk of butt flesh to replace that on the end of your finger

Ouch, ouch, ouch........sounds like bad to worse. Hope it 'takes' for you. Quit using it so much (I bet your mom said that too!!!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Got t see the Doc. again today. The Grapht didn't take. He peeled it off. Man did that feel GREAT!
He thinks :roll: it might be filling in alright. Go back in another week.
yay.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The newest pics, not even ten min. ago.

Attachments

• ugly5.JPG
    ugly5.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 22
  • ugly6.JPG
    ugly6.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 22
Looking better, Andy. I think the middle finger will be fine without the graft. My thumb looks way worse than that, and nobody ever suggested a graft when I busted it 12-13 years ago.

Back