Tricky Co-dom rigging

rskybiz

TreeHouser
Had this Co-dom to rig out today. There was a good six foot section where I was unable to isolate individual leads. My discussion revolves around what the options may be available or safer.
I rigged it as one piece but it did instantly fall apart once untied.
709c160ef62ba01aea0fe0f1e487756c.jpg

I had thoughts of tying them together first, making a hole to be able to take them individually. Any other ways anyone can think of?

All things heavenly rarify to air. Trèès pŕoduce that heavenly air. Breathe air and take care.

Each ones different, if you do it that way and guess wrong you can lose one or both logs. Hard call to make without being there

Could you have rigged the portion on the left above the union off to knock off some weight, then went lower/bigger to get below the inclusion?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It was a hard call I did feel that the two would hold together based on the small amount of flare. Toss individual chunks to get below was another option. Simplyarbor yes that also could have worked also.

All things heavenly rarify to air. Trèès pŕoduce that heavenly air. Breathe air and take care.

I'll isolate the leads with slings (loop runners often, or use multiple slings to choke the pieces with girth hitching.
All else fails, extreme bondage. :D

Back