TreeHouse TShirt Giveaway

didnt mean to offend you big monkey, just trying to help a fellow out with his likely hard to find wardrobe. If'n you really dont want it, maybe auction it again from the names already in the previous auction and see if it can be shipped direct from Dotpalm inc to the next winner?

SOTC, as long as I could run scared faster than the big galoots could run mad, I made out ok. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
didnt mean to offend you big monkey, just trying to help a fellow out with his likely hard to find wardrobe. If'n you really dont want it, maybe auction it again from the names already in the previous auction and see if it can be shipped direct from Dotpalm inc to the next winner?

No, the big guy is getting the shirt :D :lol:

Darin, just kidding, if you don't want it, have Haley pick a name from the remaining people, and I will send it to them.

Sawinredneck's shirt is in the mail...

Old Monkey, Old Monkey, you know we were kidding....what ya wanna do?

Yeah, take the shirt!!! I'm buying a water jug thingy ma jigger that I don't even need!!! Just take the shirt alright!!!!!

I've been outside working in the cold but to read this you'd think I was out drowning in my chocolate milk and having a good pout. Thanks for the shirt I'll try to be careful not to eat any donuts in it, I'd hate to pull a Bruce Banner with it.

Fun! Darin, your shirt will go in the mail today...And, Haley will get a surprise also!!

Frans, me too, but they are not what they appear, they are little purses! So,depending on her outfit, she can decide which one is best! :)

Cograts Guys.

Darin, Paul said nothing about your parents marital status at the time of your birth. You let that slip for naught. :P

he who angers the giant must be able.

BTW, I had to wade through the rotator for like 15 minutes to find this pic of the star of this show.....

Back